Sunday, July 13, 2014

Greyscale





In short, this outfit is pretty plain, punctuated by sudden bursts of color and metallics. I love this outfit because it almost feels like my PJs, and the accessories add a summertime flair and playfulness to a regularly dull outfit. I first fell in love with the idea of owning silver oxfords when JCrew had them...for a depressing price of $300 or $350 - whatever it was, it was far too much for my wallet. So, when I came across these Sam Edelman "Jerome" beauties for FAR cheaper, I had to snag them! This blog post is turning to be just one big love story. I also fell in love with this beaded bracelet/cuff last year in a boutique in Positano. I wasn't going to buy it, then my brother bought it for me for my birthday. He scored some MAJOR sibling points with that gift! From the brand "Hipanema."Now for the actual clothing part - both of these items play fairly prominent roles in my closet. The grey tank is the perfect semi-burnt looking fabric racerback tank... I could go on and on about it. It's from Urban Outfitters BDG. The shorts are also a favorite of mine, just some simple black flowy shorts with a gold detail on both sides from Zara. (Both of these items are from previous seasons... I wasn't able to find the exact replicas online unfortunately...)
Shorts: Similar
Shoes: Sold out on online stores, but there are a few sizes on eBay - "Jerome" style
Bracelet: I couldn't find the exact bracelet on Hipanema's website, but there are a lot of other unique bracelets on their website
Ring: Kitsch - TONS of adorable rings and necklaces!!! Super affordable!! 

Annie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to blogging :)
    Your silver brogues are amazing and I loved your paintings too <3
    x Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn those silver shoes! I think I am in love! cute casual look...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit, love your shoes!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete