Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Leather, Stripes, & Denim





Hey guys! I apologize about the not-so-hot quality photos - I totally forgot my camera when we were headed downtown with my parents for lunch, and the roads were extremely slick, and didn't want to risk driving back down the highway in my car! My apologies!

Anyway, I love the outfit I wore - from the back it appears to be a completely black outfit, but wait - there's more! Layering a denim jacket over a long-sleeved tee automatically makes a good outfit a great one! I also layered a gold necklace with a chunkier necklace I received in my monthly Rocksbox! Go check them out! 

Leather Jacket: Improvd
Jean Jacket: Zara
Tee: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Booties: Urban Outfitters
Clutch: Essex LA
Necklace: Rocksbox
Sunglasses: Rayban

Annie

19 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Great Sunglasses!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, the necklace is so cute :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love classic striped shirt and the jacket ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The stripes, layers, boots, everything! Super cute. :)

    With Love Elizabeth @ Whimsical Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks so cute, really nice outfit xox

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the pics look perfect! Great look and the snow was such a great effect!!

    www.yourstylearchitect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basically my everyday outfit! Great post!

    Abigail | Cheers to Now

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you layered your jackets! nice sunglasses:)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit, especially the leather jacket paired with the jean jacket!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great denim and layers

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. stylish outfit, love the glases! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layers in this outfit. The sunglasses really pop, too. Well done!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment for me, too! Much appreciated!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those sunglasses give me life! Your style is so great, can I be you?!?!
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfit! Thanks for your comment in my blog, I'll be happy if we start following each other!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love your outfit! Your necklace is gorgeous ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Nice Post! and really cool Blog :)
    What about following each other?
    Lovely, Sylvie from love-love-love-lov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete